Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thrifty Treasures.. July 09

Yard Sale Deals for July..

Money is always very tight around this time of year with back to school just around the corner.. You all know it costs a small fortune for those school supplies… so I only got to go to a couple of Yard Sales this past month. Here are a few things that I picked up.

100_6740

First Yard Sale..

100_6742

  • Best Friends Picture Frame..  $.50

  • Black Digital Camera Case.. $.50

  • 3 Piece Black Velvet Cosmetic Bags.. $2.00

100_6745This will be perfect for Ashley’s room.. fits her black & white theme.. holds a 4x6 photo.

100_67473 Piece Black Velvet Cosmetic Bags.. These are brand spankin new!!! They’re a lil dusty and covered in lint.. but nothing a lint roller can’t correct.

 

100_6759These darling Xhilaration *Target Brand* heels came from the same yard sale.. $2.00

100_6761Not a single mark on them.. I can’t even tell they were worn.

100_6763Mossimo *Target Brand* Pumps.. a few scuffs on them. $2.00.

100_6768I actually looked these up on Target’s website.. they were listed for $26.99 and are now on clearance for $13.50. I did GREAT on these.. they’ll be great this fall & winter.

Second Yard Sale:

Only picked up 2 items this weekend.. both pieces are iron with the Fleur-de-lis  and from the same sale.

100_6753I love this Fleur-de-lis Cross.. it has multiple color shades.. I’m going to leave this one it’s original colors. $1.00.

100_6778Fleur-de-lis 4 tier vertical wall plate rack.. $2.00.

100_6779I’m undecided on this one .. I’m thinking black would be better with my decor.. but I do love this rustic color.

100_6782Total for month of July: $10.00 !! Not Bad.. Not Bad at all!

 

Be sure to visit Rhoda and all those showing off their goodies this week at Southern Hospitality. Also if you haven’t heard.. Rhoda has a new web address.. which is where she’ll be doing all her posting from here on.

SouthernHospThriftyTreasurescopy

Click Here for Southern Hospitality’s New Page.

Have a Great Week Y’all! Hugs, Debbie

16 comments:

  1. You found some awesome things. I love them. The plate rack just fascinates me. I would love to find one. They are always really expensive. Love it all. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finds!! Thanks for linking to Southern Hospitality. I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie,
    I love the black heels and the taupe heels--great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous finds. You really did great !
    I love garage sales ALMOST as much as fudge with pecans!! :O)and that's a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, just simply unbelievable. You are a TREASURE hunter, among your other talents! You should start your own show! I'm tellin' you...when THEY find you, I'm gonna say, "I knew her when." I talk about you all the time. Your ears must ALWAYS be hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds...and girl I love those black heels to pretty...May you have a great week my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute, cute, cute shoes!!! Awesome deals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything you found is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! I absolutely love the plate hanger! Those shoes are awesome too! All of it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a find in the plate holder. I can't wear shoes w/heels like that. :-( bad feet in high heels- I end up taking off my shoes and going barefoot when I have on anything over 2 inches. ouch
    So I am a little green that you found such pretties..... LOL Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Debbie,
    That's an amazing haul for a total of only $10! Very impressive!

    Glad you stopped by ... always appreciate your thoughtful comments.
    bye for now,
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful deals Debbie! Do I ever love those shoes! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could walk in heels like that! You found some great things. The plate rack is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I truly love all your finds! The shoes are a steal. I’ve been on the hunt for some great shoes at Thrift stores or garage sales but have not come across any.

    Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Debbie - terrific finds! I especially love the beautiful cosmetic bags. And that iron cross is fabulous! Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those adorable shoes, and the cosmetic bags, and the cross is gorgeous! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home