Double duty post time … Tablescape Thursday & Foodie Friday..
First: Tablescape Thursday…
Susan @ Between Naps on the Porch is our Hostess for this fun party.. Please head over and visit her and her always beautiful blog and check out all those participating in today’s Tablescape Thursday. Just click the button below.
Since all the sunflowers are blooming all around .. I decided to keep my centerpiece from the 4th and coordinate my table using the red & yellow. Here’s the bright morning sunshine coming in .. I love morning time in my house… the sun rising from the backside of my home.. which is where most of the windows are located.
In the evening … just a hint of the sunset.
- Silk Sunflowers & Geraniums … From Hobby Lobby
- Red Glass Canister … Kirklands
- The Fruit Stoneware is American Simplicity.. From Target
The red apple almost looks like a red bell pepper..
- Red & Ivory Napkins are Home Trends … From Target
- Black Metal Napkin Rings… From Pier1
- Red Place Mats … Pier1
- Green Pepper Salt & Pepper Shakers… Garden Ridge
- Clear Water Stemware … Pier1
- Amber Gold Chris Madden Veneto Flutes… JC Penny
- MainStays Red Sedona Dinnerware… Wal-Mart
- Home Trends Calvert Square Lacquer Charger.. Wal-Mart.
- Cambridge Jubilee Yellow Flatware… from Ross.
- Smoke Black Flatware.. Garden Ridge.
- Fake Pears… Garden Ridge
- Those sad looking limes… *Hanging Head in Shame*
On To The Food…
To see more delicious treats.. Head over to Designs by Gollum and see what Gollum and everyone else has cooking. Click the button below to join in.
What’s on the Menu… Spinach.
I had a handful of fresh spinach leftover.. not enough for another salad so I thought I’d toss in a lil in a Italian Bowtie pasta I was making.
Italian Bow Tie Pasta..
- Bow Tie Pasta… any brand
- Newman’s Own Fat-Free Italian Dressing
- Cherry or Plum Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Fresh Grated Parmesan
- Julienne Carrots
- Fresh Spinach
Turkey Sandwich … hold the lettuce & add the Spinach. We love Spinach & Tomatoes.. Can you tell.
- Whole Wheat Sandwich Bun
- Butterball Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.. Deli
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Fresh Spinach
- Italian Dressing
Thank you so much for dropping by for my addition to both Tablescape Thursday & Foodie Friday.. Special Thanks to Susan & Gollum for always graciously hosting these fun weekly events.. Make sure you drop by and send em both a lil love.
Have A Great Weekend Y’all… Hugs, Debbie