This weeks Blog Hop is all about sharing a favorite recipe..
If you’re tired of the same ole mustard & ketsup burgers.. Here’s a lil change for grilled burgers…
Grilled Mushroom & Swiss Burgers!
If you have a Kroger near by.. These Private Selection Angus Burgers are AWESOME! They are nice thick & juicy! And what’s even better.. the price! When they are on sale.. $5.99 for a box of 6!
Yes … You’ll probably wanna have plenty of napkins on hand for this juicy delight.
- Private Selection Angus Burgers
- Sesame Seeded Hamburger Buns
- 1 package McCormick Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 small can Green Giant Mushrooms Pieces & Stems
- Kraft Swiss Cheese Singles
- Garlic salt
- Grill Angus Burgers to your liking.. rare.. medium.. or well.
- Prepare Brown Gravy mix per instructions on package while Burgers are grilling.
- Saute’ Mushrooms in saute pan with garlic salt & pepper.
- Add mushrooms to gravy mix.
- When burgers are finish .. quickly add cheese and top with mushroom gravy sauce.
Viola.. Quick & Easy Mushroom & Swiss Burgers.
Thanks for stopping by…
Have a great week everyone! Hugs, Debbie