Welcome to another double duty post.
Tablescape Thursday & Foodie Friday..
What’s on the Table & Menu today..
- Cheese Stuffed Shells
- My Wedding China
I have two sets of what I call my Wedding China.. Neither set is expensive but I really loved the pattern and colors.. When I was 17 I started my Hope Chest.. and this is the very first set of china I purchased. At the time I started my Hope Chest there was a store going out of business called Zayre's.. That is where I got most of my home starting supplies for my hope chest and this set of China. Today I’m featuring the set I call “ My Yellow Set” .. It is by Fine China of China.
- White & Yellow Napkins … Home Trend from Target
- Black Metal Flower Napkin Rings.. Pier1
- The Chippy White Butterfly Votive.. A gift from Cindy at Applestone Cottage. Isn’t it just the sweetest thing..
- Jade Chris Madden Veneto Flute Stemware.. JC Penny
- Clear Water Goblets .. Pier1
- White Fish Salt & Pepper Shakers… Target *available item $4.99 set*
- The White Ruffle Salad plate is Simple Dining .. that I found at Ross.
- Green Square Charger… Target *recent purchase*
My Wedding China..
China by: FINE CHINA OF CHINA .. Pattern: FCC179
Description: Gold Trim, Yellow & Blue Edge, Floral Swags.
- Replacements . com has a picture posted but they don’t have any listed in stock or replacement cost. I was really surprised to even see them on there.
- Flatware .. Oneida Brooch pattern .. Target.
- Black Iron Triple Candle Stands and Candles.. Target *purchased years ago along with matching fireplace tool set.
- Floral Greenery Centerpiece.. Hobby Lobby *spring purchase*
Cheese Stuffed Shells:
- 2 eggs
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Box jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 jars spaghetti sauce .. I use 1 quart fresh canned tomatoes
- 1/2 to 1 can chopped spinach.. well drained
- Mix together eggs, spinach, cheeses and spices until combined.
- Fill each shell with 1 large tablespoon of cheese mixture.
- Place filled shells in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Pour sauce over shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly
Susan @ Between Naps on the Porch & Gollum @ Designs by Gollum are our Hostesses for these fun parties.. Please head over and visit them and all those participating in today’s Tablescape Thursday & Foodie Friday events. Just click the buttons below.