Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Winner .. Ultimate Blog Party

I Won A Prize !!
That's right Me.. Your's Truly
Won a fabulous prize.



Remember The Ultimate Blog Party
I told y'all about a few weeks ago..

It was a HUGE and exciting event .. and because
of all the new friends I made through this
great party I'm a winner twice.

Here is what I won..

$25 gift certificate to
Oil of Gladness Candles
online store.

They have an awesome store..
Tons of beautiful things.
It wasn't easy deciding on which
goody I wanted .. but I finally
picked a few things out and will
share them with you when they arrive.


Here's the really cool thing about the prize..
The gift certificate was provided by:

Megan @
Daily Essentials and Deals

who happens to be a follower of my blog.
How cool is that?

If you get a chance stop by and visit
Megan's blog ..
She's a homeschooling Mom
to 4 beautiful kids,
Loves God, Sharing the Word,
and she finds and shares some of
the best money saving deals around.
Thank You Megan.


Thank You For Visiting
Have A Blessed Day,

©

9 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you that is awesome!!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Debbie! I am so happy for you!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I'm honored that you made a post that beautiful for me!!

    You do such a great job! I'm sooo glad you were my winner you do deserve it!!

    thanks again for directing your great readers my way!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Debbie

    from Roberta Anne
    The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. You DESERVE this and it I'm SO happy for you. Glad you had fun and can't wait to see what you get! It's SO fun to win something. :)

    I'll check out her site, too. She sounds sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on such a wonderful give away Debbie! Wanted to pop in, say hello and wish you a fun weekend~Tam!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your recent win!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool site, love all the pictures and the veterans tribute is awesome, on behalf of my dad Thank you.

    Let me also share some cool stuff with you at our party. We have great healthy treats and free prizes. Please join us.

    Gymathtics LIVE Event is going virtual! - Saturday, April 25, 2009, 2-5pm



    Exploramania is having a Gymathtics LIVE Event in Tampa but wants to invite everyone who cannot physically attend to attend virtually through the Internet. There will be games, prizes, demonstrations, and live photos from the event from 2-5pm on April 25th all streaming through the Internet celebrating Math & Exercise with Gymathtics. This is a GREAT family activity for some safe family FUN. Those participating through the Internet will have added perks by utilizing Social Networking sites like Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, and Twitter during the event. Even better, everyone can enter for giveaways, including the Gymathtics DVD, starting TODAY! Share this with your friends and family.



    For instructions on how to participate online, visit Exploramania’s Blog at www.Exploramania.Blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home