Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday .. Meme's Daylillies


It's Outdoor Wednesday time at
Be sure to stop by and visit
our gracious hostess Susan
and everyone joining in today.



This past weekend I had the
rare pleasure to visit with
both my Mom and my Sister.
Although the trees are still bare..
we do have Wisteria blooming everywhere.
Since I'm very allergic to Wisteria
I didn't get to close.


It was work day at Mom's for everyone
except me, Lady & Scruffy.


My sister Kristi getting a lesson on how to
work the garden tiller from Mom.



This lesson took a while.. lol
Sorry Kristi.. you know I love you!



She finally got the hang of it and
off on her own she went.
I'm happy to report
No Day Lillies
died during this adventure!



Happy Birthday Lil Sis
I Love You!
Thanks for stopping by for my
addition to Outdoor Wednesday

Have A Blessed Day,

©

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Kristi. I've never touched a garden tiller! Thanks for sharing. Happy Outdoor Wednesday. Here's mine:
    http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/2009/04/yellow-tabebuia.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wisteria. Hubby had to cover mine up last night because of the frost. It's my only one and I didn't want to lose it. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it fun to visit with family. I love it. Our Daylillies are about to bloom too. I can hardly wait. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures. I love the wisteria.

    Happy Outdoor Wednesday.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie,
    What wonderful memories , they looked like they were having so much fun! Happy belated Birthday wishes to your sister, And I want to wish you and all of your family a very blessed and happy Easter. Thank you for sharing,
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. The smell of the wysteria is like grape soda! Glad sis got the hang of the tiller that could have been a terrible happening if not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Outdoor Wednesday Debbie! Wonderful pictures of you sis!
    Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wisteria is so beautiful! It grows wild along the side of the roads around here and its so pretty to see as you drive along! We're renting a tiller tomorrow - I've never used one!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a happy, sunny day! Love the wisteria picture. Thanks for your comment on my blog earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah yes, tilling. I haven't had to do that since we got raised beds. Love the wisteria.

    Kathy b

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Kirsti*!!! Have a geat rest of the week*!!!
    _Ashley ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. The wisteria is gorgeous, but the dog pic is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debbie,
    I love the wisteria...beautiful!!!
    The color is so lovely in your photo!!! What a gorgeous spring day!!!

    Happy Easter!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your wisteria. I have a small tiller to and really like it. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home