Monday, April 27, 2009

An Award.. A Tag and Stardom

After all of the attention
Tippy has gained since my last post..
She thinks she's a SuperStar now.
As if she wasn't Divalicious enough..
now she's just down right rotten.



A lil glimpse of Tippy when we first brought
her home.
See that lil white tip on her tail..
That's how she got her name..
Original huh.


She worked hard last week..
so she's taking it easy
relaxing in her bed.
What a Life!



An Award
Rhoda at


Has graciously honored me with this
wonderful award.


"An Attitude of Gratitude”
award



When life gives you lemons....
make lemonade!


So there are a few rules to this award:
*I'm a rule breaker*

1.Put the logo on your blog or post
*Did That*
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that
show an attitude of gratitude.
*Did That Too*
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
*Did That*
4.Comment on their blogs to let them
know they've received this award.
*Working on That*
5.Share the love and link to this post
and the person who nominated
you for the award.
*Did That*


Those I am Nominating:
* With an Escape Clause*
Please accept this award without
having to nominate 10 others.
The reason I chose to do that is because..
Once I got an award and nominated someone
and they sent me a ugly reply back telling
me they didn't do awards blah blah and it
really hurt my feelings..
So I'm attaching an
Escape Clause to those I'm nominating.
Please accept this award without having to do
anything other than what you want to with it.
Pass it on if you like.. Or Keep it all to yourself..














Lara @ Copelands

*Lara is at the hospital right now
bringing into this world baby number 4*




Tagged


I Was Tagged By:
Bethany @
8 is Enough

Here's the rules--
mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. The Month of May

2. Ashley's 16th Birthday

3. Spending the weekend with my Mom

4. Summer Break

5. Jeff's Vacation Week

6. Being one Step ahead of my Teenager

7. Being Pain-Free

8. Fall

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went to a Family Reunion *Jeff's Family*

at Indian Springs State Park

2. Missed Church *I hate missing Church Service*

3. Saw a Park Ranger capture a snake

4. Spent the whole day with Jeff & Ashley

5. Planted my tomato plant in a Topsy Turvy *we'll see*

6. Ate the best Potato Salad I've ever eaten

7. Ate too much of the above mentioned Potato Salad

8. Relaxed and enjoyed the sunset with my husband.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Not Worry so much

2. Find the $50 I hid from myself

3. See my brother more often

4. Finish my flooring all by myself

5. Understand my Teenager

6. Win the Lottery *might help if I played*

7. Cure all of my sick friends

8. Hold Matthew

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Lost

2. The Closer

3. Frasier *reruns*

4. Deadliest Catch

5. Desperate Housewives

6. The Real Housewives of New York

7. In Plain Sight

8. Reba

Thank You For Visiting
Have A Blessed Day,


©

10 comments:

  1. *Debbie* Thanks so much for doing the 8 things I liked them alot. Tell me how the Topsy turvey tomatoes do! And thanks for the award! I will do it soon!

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. GM Debbie, congrats on your awrds my firend..and like you I just put them up for grabs to hard on me to pick peeps so I don't..Great list of 8 things alway love getting to know what about you...as as far as the teenager goes you well never understand them ha ha!! Girl I had 6 all at one time...May you have a great day my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU, DEARIE for thinking of me!

    LOVED your lists, too. I found out things about you I wouldn't have known - and do you have that recipe for the potato salad you ate?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I enjoyed our top 8 things. They were all great. Nice to know more about you. Thanks also for the wonderful award. I am always so honored and humbled when someone thinks of me. I will so proudly display your name as the giver on my sidebar. Thanks again, I really am honored. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethany.. This is my first time using that Topsy Turvy thing.. I only got it because Ashley is such a sucker for infomericals lol. I have mine hidden far back on the property .. scared my neighbors will make fun of me.

    Gloria .. Shhhhh Girlfriend you are suppose to say it will magically happen overnight. Hugs.

    Robynn.. It really was the best.
    I got it from a little shop located just out side of the park we were at called The Village at Indian Springs. It had potatoes,egg whites, sweet pickles, purple onions, and mayonnaise. Must be a special Mayo .. cuz they wouldn't tell me what kind they used. I bought all they had .. which was 3 containers full .. lol I have made myself sick and gotten big bootyitus from eating so much of it.

    Marty .. You're Precious! I so loved seeing all your goodies yesterday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Debbie, I'm so sorry about the "non-award" nominee mishap. I, however am thrilled to accept this award and will gladly show it off. Thank you so much!

    Crystal of Let Them Be Little is one of my AZ friends; I'm sure she will love it!

    Heart ya for thinking of me,
    Chandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie! Thank you so much for this sweet award. I will get all of it posted this evening. It was so nice for you to think of me and my daughter at "Let Them Be Little". All of your comments have been so appreciated and I really look forward to them! It's so nice seing the spot on your blog asking for prayers for our family...thank you thank you thank you! Love and prayers-Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Debbie! Fun post! Congrats on your awards and also to all of the recipients too! Tippy is such an adorable diva doggie-love it!
    It was fun reading and learning more about you. I am also on facebook so I will try to add you so look for me. Hope you have a good rest of your week~Smiles~Tam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie,
    Thanks for sharing the "tagged" 8 things, I know a little more about you now. I received the award the other day and had no idea how to pick anyone. Honestly, was afraid I would get one of those don't do award comments.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the award. Sorry I'm so behind on getting back to you. We've been keeping pretty busy around here. If I'm still awake when the girls hit the hay tonight, I'll be sure to post the award stuff on my blog. Thanks for the well wishes:) Cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home