Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reminder .. Tomorrow is Target Birds on Holiday

Tomorrow is
Target Birds on Holiday
at

A lil sneekie peekie at my
love birds ..
I'll reveal their names tomorrow..
along with their adventures from this
past weekends Easter holiday.


What are Target Birds?
They are those cute lil salt & pepper shakers
that are proudly displayed all around blogland
on everyone's pretty tablescapes.

Well Susan at
has declared a tablescape strike
for the cute couple...
and while on strike they're off
running around enjoying their
newfound freedom.




Make sure you stop by and see all of their
adventures.. and if you have a pair of your
own.. set them free and join in on the party.



Thank You For Visiting
Have A Blessed Day,
©

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Debbie for the reminder! I just can't believe all the "trouble" my two got into...but they appear to have had a good time! :-) Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I adore those birds-looks like they are having a fun holiday!-TAM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life...." Hey! They played this when I walked down the aisle! Haven't heard it for years. ;P What a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute story and pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home