Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Prayers Needed .. Eldredge Family




The Eldredge family is still in need of
prayer after suffering the loss
of their precious baby Sage.
Tragedy has come upon them again ..
The family was involved in a car accident today.
Crystal and their son Trey
have broken bones and they just learned
that their daughter Jayden has a heart
murmur and will be undergoing tests.
Crystal and Spencer are so sad right now.
Crystal just cries when she see's how many
people are praying for them.
Her Mother, Liz wrote to me just a few days ago
saying that she finally saw them smile a bit
and they seemed more at peace as a result
of reading the hundreds of prayers on their behalf.
Liz also added that
Crystal still can't bring herself to put
one of her little ones to sleep,
She's so afraid.
Liz wants to
Thank everyone for the good they are doing.
So.. Please keep this loving family in your prayers.
Pray for this cloud of darkness to be lifted from their family.
Pray for a hedge of protection around them
and for comfort and peace to be with them.
In His Precious Name..


Crystal Eldredge's Mother Liz
has taken over with updates on the Eldredge Family
at her personal blog ...


Have A Blessed Day,

©

13 comments:

  1. Hey Debbie! I just got back from seeing the other tragedy this poor family has had to go through. I literally could not believe it. I have written her my prayers and wishes for a very speedy recovery! Thank you for bringing this family to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Debbie....oh my word. My heart just aches for this poor family. It sure puts problems in perspective doesn't it? Bless their hearts. Oh my. I so wish there was something to do to ease their pain. I will head over there now. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad to hear about this family's tragedies. When you think you have enough of your own, you read something like this. It's so nice that you post this so there will be a big prayer chain for them.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blogging community is such a strength and encouragement. It is truly a blessing to all of us. I will pray for this dear family.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had this precious family in my prayers and will continue. I know the Lord has them surrounded by his angels, it just seems so dark right now that it is hard to see. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such gracious comments, I really appreciate the visit. I will continue to pray for the Lord to show his powerful love and healing power. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for vising with me. I don't always get to all my blog friends right now, but I do check in. I have been following the Eldriges. So very sad. It seems like things always come in bunches...hopefully, they will have time to rest and refresh. This is going to a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie,

    Thanks for visiting Marigold Manor and commenting on my bunny collection.

    I will pray for the Eldrige family.

    Blessings,

    Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will stop and say a prayer for this fmaily right now. Ashley ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart is breaking for them.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our prayers are going up for this family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My prayers will always be there with the Eldrige Family.
    Keep posting............

    ReplyDelete
  12. God will help this family so in need.

    Alfazema

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sad. It's wonderful that the blog community is lifting them up in prayer. I am praying too.

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home