Friday, April 10, 2009

Decorating Spring Fling

The Decorating Voice is having a Spring Fling.
Drop by and see all those participating in this event.
The Bunny Lamp..
A touch of Easter year round.

A touch of Spring
in my foyer...
with my newly painted walls.


The Bunny on the stick
leaping high on the fireplace mantle.



Spring daisies and forsythia
in recycled Easter basket.




Vintage Lauren Trace Bunny
and birds nest.




Some paper mache eggs I found the other
day that I'd brought a few years back..
finally got around to painting them.



They look pretty real huh?



Placed the paper mache eggs in a
tin Easter hanger that I also found
tucked away from years past.




The Target Birds are new ..
They have a new home in this
stand I got on clearence at
Hobby Lobby last year.





Thank You For Visiting
Happy Spring & Happy Easter To All.
Have A Blessed Day,
©

6 comments:

  1. You are so inspirational and I am such a deadbeat! Absolutely nothing going on here in the way of decorating. And it's Bo's 18th birthday that day, too. She would love YOU for a mother as she is very decorational (my new word for the two of you! lol).

    I do plan to make her breakfast in bed that day and I'll throw a few things up tomorrow. Ai-yi-yi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie you have some really beautiful Easter decor'! I just love your bunny lamp.

    Have a blessed Easter.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the easter touches are just stunning. Love the pretty painted eggs and they do look so real. The bunny lamp is adoreable. I hope you have a Blessed and Happy Easter. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, nice to meet you! I love your vignette! It's all very pretty!

    Suzanne
    Come by and see me at my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to stop by and wish you a really Blessed Happy Easter.

    from Roberta Anne
    The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, Cute bunny lamp and neat eggs that you painted! Came over via spring fling where I have links. Will be back again to visit. Sue

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home