Saturday, November 8, 2008







Yesterday was a rare treat..
we got to spend the afternoon
visiting at my Mom's.









Beautiful Angels















My Sister Kristi was there
with my niece
and nephew.
It was an awesome day ..
the weather was amazing
and we got some beautiful
pictures.


This was Gracie's first time
playing in the grass... Boy
did she enjoy it! Ashley was
having a time keeping up with her.

Gracie had a taste for the leaves..
and the grass... Just as fast as
Ashley would get one out of her mouth
she had more in the other hand
ready to go.
Brought back memories of Ashley..
mercy how the years have gone by.

Soon as I get pictures with Chase
in them I'll get em posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home