Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

The Day-After Thanksgiving...
4:00 am.


We found our spot in front of Target at 4:00 am.
We were 14th & 15th in line.. a lil further back
than last year.. but we got the goods.
This year was a breeze compared to past
years. No gloves, blankets or heavy coats needed.
We managed to get in line behind the same man from
last year. He remembered us and also
remembered Ashley getting to
the electronics department way
ahead of everyone else too.
"She's A Champ"
Those lil legs can move!
I could never clear my list without her.
This is only my 5th year getting to shop on
Black Friday.. and the last
3 years I've made it a
"Just Me & Her" deal.
For 22 years I was a Jeweler and
worked retail.. So you know I
really hated this day lol.
The holidays were always a blur.. and I
was always to tired to enjoy them.
Soooooooo ..
The November that Matthew died I decided I'd had
enough of all that and I took that season off..
and ain't been back since.




1 comment:

  1. LoL! You are some brave souls! I also worked retail- managed a store for almost five years-I haven't been back either! I would have worked at least a 16 hour day today-this is my third year home. Awww home sweet home!
    ~Tam :D

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home