Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Day After...


Took a few pictures of Ashley today ...
as usual she got a lil moody and aggravated
with me so I didn't get in as many as I wanted ..
The leaves are soooooooo awesome
right now .. I can't help it.
I just wanna go out there and snap snap snap
with my favorite subject... Oh well tomorrow
is another day. *crossing fingers*


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Not much to smile about today...
But as always I'll put my trust in
God..



" The will of God will never take you
where the Grace of God will not protect you!"



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home