Thursday, November 20, 2008

Goodbye My Sweet Friend

Tomorrow we say goodbye to a friend...
Kerry was a part of our lives for almost 20 years
our daughters grew up diaper buddies
and are both now in high school together.
Even though we didn't agree
with the choices he'd made in his life
these last few years..
We Still Loved Him
and was always glad to see him.
God granted Jeff and I the gift of seeing
Kerry just days before he passed...
I can't help but think of that song
"If I Had Only Known"
"If I had only known it would
be the last time I heard you laugh,
I would have tried to make you laugh longer"
You will be missed!
Goodbye My Sweet Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home