Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Starting to look like Christmas...

Finally !
The Tree ! The Tree !
I actually found a few minutes to get
the tree up and finished.
*hand-clap*
It's one of those pre-lit rotating Martha Stewart trees.
Very simple to assemble .. only minutes to put it up.
The hard part is having the time to get all those
ornaments on.. so that's why
for the last 8 days it rotated all empty and bare.
Today it's happy & full of Christmas cheer.
Santa Bell Ornaments

Matthew's Ornament
Always added to the tree last.

Started on the Fireplace...
These are the Santas that Jeff bought for me
last year. Haven't quite decided on
where they'll go.. the fireplace mantle
is up to high and you can't really get a good view of 'em.
I'll snap a photo when I find the
perfect spot.


1 comment:

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home