Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Fifi Flowers Design Original.. My Table for One Tablescape

 

I’ve been Fifi’d .. Oh what an incredible honor! I feel like I was elected Prom Queen! *adjusting tiara as I gloat and do my redneck happy dance* I’ve been pea green with envy seeing her wonderful paintings posted on everyone’s blog.. a beautiful room here, a beloved pet there, an outdoor setting and even tablescapes. Oh how I wished for one.. but I didn’t dare submit a request.. I felt I had nothing worthy of her incredible talents. She’s so whimsy.. I’m so plain Jane. But no more.. I have a lil whimsical class on board my blog.. and soon on my walls at home. I can’t wait for it to arrive .. my mind is churning for the perfect spot for my newest treasure.

 

Last week Ms Fifi left a comment telling me to come by her blog that she had a lil something for me..  This is what I found…

Table In The Meadow..

Table_in_the_Meadow 

Isn’t it Absolutely Gorgeous!

Fifi is so amazingly talented.. I do hope you all stop by her blog and view her work.. and read all of the wonderful articles written about her and her wonderful talent.

Fifi Flowers Design Decor

Below is the photo of my tablescape that inspired the painting.

100_5534

Thank You Fifi.. I LOVE my Fifi Original !

Hugs, Debbie

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Debbie! It's just fabulous! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Debbie! I love your Fifi original! How wonderful to have been chosen! And I love your tablescape! See, you are NOT plain Jane!! Happy week!...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty!

    I'm heading over to visit Fifi right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Debbie! It's beautiful! Inspired by a beautiful tablescape! God Bless! Lauralu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning; both the painting and your tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful for you Debbie. I know you will enjoy it for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. You should print it and hang it on your kitchen wall.


    Mike
    www.mikeleonen.com
    Twitter: AboutParenting

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm green with envy! Congratulations! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie, this is an awesome tribute to your lovely table! Congrats.
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to know who's visiting. Thank you all that take the time to leave a comment... I really appreciate every comment and try my best to respond.
Have a Blessed Day!
~Hugs
Debbie

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Hear!!

Home

Home